[vlc] Capturing event on vlcwidget

Sajith VK sajithvk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:33:03 CEST 2009

Dear All,

Using the argument "--vout-event=3" I am asking the vlc not to handle
the events. (x11 events, I think). Is there any way to specify the same
for mozilla-plugin? I mean, is there any way to ask vlc-mozilla plugin
not to handle the events?

Sajith VK
Change the rules, or the rules will change you :Kumaranasan