[vlc] Pausing

******** ************ c177bn at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 05:06:23 CEST 2009

I downloaded vlc & instaled it ,I watch films downloaded from the internet & many have subtitles so I pause the film often to read the subtitles & it takes about a second after I press pause for the film to actually pause by that time the subtitle line I want to read will have gone & another one would have appeared.Is there something wrong from installing it or from my computer or is it the vlc software that behaves that way on itself.Windows media player & nero showtime pauses the exact second I press pause.So can you tell me what to do please.Note I have windows vesta.

Thanks.