[vlc] (no subject)

fred fred at fullmetalpacket.com
Fri Aug 21 20:57:47 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I am receiving an HDV signal through a firewire port and sometimes VLC
crashes when I push the stop button. Anyone have an idea as to what is
causing this? Everytime it happens I must reboot XP because the capture
device would not be loaded again.

I am using VLC-1.0.1 on XP SP3 on a quad core computer.

Thanks!

DEBUG LOG:

main warning: resampling stopped after 14459000 usec (drift: -14828)
ts debug: eof ?
main debug: EOF reached
main debug: control type=0
main debug: control: stopping input
main debug: thread times: real 0m36.640625s, kernel 0m0.125000s, user
0m19.703125s
main debug: removing module "packetizer_mpegvideo"
main debug: killing decoder fourcc `mpgv', 0 PES in FIFO
main debug: removing a sout input (sout_input:0x5dc6fe0)
main warning: can't get output picture
main warning: can't get output picture
libmpeg2 debug: 1280x720 (display 1280,720), aspect 768000, sar 1:1, 59.941
fps
main warning: can't get output picture
dshow debug: CapturePin::Receive trashing late input sample