[vlc] task bar button for vlc please!

Trevor Terry tterry81 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 22:39:44 CEST 2009

hi,

thanks for making one of the best video players. my friend gave me his
laptop. i tried opening somafm.com and it opened in vlc. i knew you guys did
music also (mp3 and pls files work no problem) but i like the music player
next to the clock like how winamp hides it. i'd certainly convert my music
playing if vlc would put the small button next to the clock.

does vlc do ipods like the winamp media library?

love to see you guys take over music playing like you owned the video
players of computing.

thanks for your time,

trevor