[vlc] Problem with VLC

Christakis Hadjiconstantinou hadjichr at spidernet.com.cy
Sat Dec 5 11:52:12 CET 2009

Hi!

I had the VLC player for a long time with no problems. 3 days ago installed
the VLC 1.0.3-win32 successfully

Since then, whenever I try to play a file, my computer reboots with no
messages, no nothing!!

I uninstalled and installed it again many times, reboot my pc before
installation and after, but still the same.

The same thing happens if I install the VLC 1.0.1-win32 or 1.0.2-win32

Is there any interference with other software?

I searched the VLC forum and knowledge base but did not find any answer

I have Windows XP professional, Version 2002 Service Pack 2

I have no other problems with my pc or the VLC previously installed

Thank you in advanced