[vlc] slight improvements to VLC

On-Tai Ho / Taiiat masterchiefon-tai at cox.net
Sun Dec 6 03:40:11 CET 2009

i think that the show current item in the playlist window could be
improved if it showed the current - playing - item. or even have 2
buttons, one for the current playing item and one for the current
highlighted item.

and if possible - allow users to open the standard playlist window
regardless what skin is being used - if the user chooses to. i would
like to skin VLC but no other skins - that are appealing - allow users
to open the default playlist, just the impossible ones they create. they
may match the skin but personally i cant find any of my music in my
playlist without sorting, its not in order in the file.

thank you for your time.

On-Tai Ho / taiiat
masterchiefon-tai at cox.net
taiiat at cox.net