[vlc] annoying problem

Nilson Rea nilsonrea at aol.com
Wed Dec 30 08:23:51 CET 2009

i recorded a streaming audio from internet and the file size was
153MB. I played the file and try to move forward suddenly the audio
stops and now the file sike is 0, I think there is nothing i can do
to recover my file. I don't know why we should waste our time
recording a long and important audio file if that VLC player will
erase our  file just because i move forward the time line. That is
really annoying, now i have nothing saved everything was lost.