[vlc] Please answer my question

Andreas K hankx at web.de
Wed Feb 11 16:24:42 CET 2009

Hello!

I have a question. Is it possible to built a feature in the vlc player so
there is a (variable) break between playing some videos (in the playlist).
Or is this feature already in the vlc-player?

The problem is: my girlfriend learns sign language and makes for every sign
a video of herself. To learn the signs she play the video and then she
reproduce it and then the next video starts. In the moment, she have to stop
after every video, buts that is bad, because she needs her hands for the
sign.

Or have you another solution?

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Sorry for my English.

It would be very great if it is possible.

Regards

Andreas Köszegi