[vlc] PS3 linux support

Chymiak, Nelson nelson.chymiak at burkert.com
Sat Jan 3 06:58:45 CET 2009

Hi,

I was wondering which version of VLC I need to download to get it to work on my Playstation 3 which is running Yellow Dog Linux at the moment.

Nelson Chymiak
Project Engineer

Bürkert Fluid Control Systems
Bürkert Contromatic Australia Pty Ltd
15 Columbia Way
Norwest Business Park
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Telephone 02 8853 6463
Mobile 0415868286
Direct Fax 02 8853 6473
nelson.chymiak at burkert.com
www.burkert.com.au

Burkert Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Bürkert Contromatic Australia Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or by contacting Bürkert by telephone.