[vlc] Problem with vln and screen reader

Guille gahs24 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 12:57:15 CET 2009

Dear sirs

My name is Guillermo and i am a blind from Spain. I use a screen reader
(Jaws for windos from Freedom Scientific). I also use the Video lan
player version 0,8.6 to run my media files (audio and dvd-rooms). But
yesterday i installed your new version of vl player (0.9) this one is
not accesible at all.  In the last versions i could move through menus
(file, video, audio etc) with the alt key plus hotkey. For example with
alt+f i could access to the file menu and then move through options with
the arrows keys.
Now, i cann't do this.
The persons who use screen readers would like to continue to use hyour
product because it is very easy to manage  and let view a lot of medfia
files.

Best regards.

Guillermo hermida.