[vlc] Frames per Second

Martin Haferkamp Martin-Haferkamp at web.de
Mon Jan 19 10:33:06 CET 2009

Good Day VLC-Team,

I have a problem with my VLC Player  Version 0.9.8a

My System is an LG E300 Notebook with an Core2Duo T5500, 3GB Ram, an ATI
Xpress 1100  and Windows Vista 32bit.

Since I use the new Version of  VLC the appearance has change a little bit.

On the Top of  Movie Screen at the right side there is a FPS Counter,
showing the current frame per second.

I have searched in the options for a long time, but there is no function
like that.

So my question is how to deactivate this fps counter. It really disturbs me
while I’m Watch my Videos.

Its still a good feature, but when u can’t disable it, then its kills your
Cinema-atmospäre.

Please send me an answer for disabling it soon

Greetings

Martin Haferkamp