[vlc] older version worked so much better..

MacNikki imacnikki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 18:50:55 CEST 2009

Hi guyys,

I am really happy with VLC and always have been but since the last
update, I haven't been able to view any format without trouble with
VLC..
I am so frustrated because it always worked like a charm.
Even the simple .avi files that worked fine in the passed, give a lot
of trouble now.
I get funny images crossing over eachother, a lot of sudden stops.
audio that stutters..

I went looking to download the older version but I can's seem to find
it anywhere..

Can you help me..?

I am using mac osx leopard on an intel..

Greatly appreciated,

Nikki