[vlc] VideoLAN Web 2.0 Icons

Richard Krüger richard.Krueger82 at web.de
Tue Jul 7 09:56:27 CEST 2009

Dear VideoLAN team,

my name is Richard Krüger and I’m the blogger of http://software.germanblogs.de/. I work in a design company in berlin
(germany) and as I love your software, I wanted to design some web 2.0 Logos for your “Goodies”-page.
I’ve done this, because I wanted to write about your software on my blog, but you didn’t have some glossy icons in other colors.

It would give me a great pleasure, if you would publish the icons on your goodies site. You can use it as you want. It would be great, if you would publish my name (and my blog).

Thanks for your great software and follow your amazing quality of the tool.

Happy regards from germany,
Richard Krüger
Neu: WEB.DE Doppel-FLAT mit Internet-Flatrate + Telefon-Flatrate
für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!* http://produkte.web.de/go/02/