[vlc] Bug Report

Ivan White ivanwhite at me.com
Fri Jul 10 19:38:33 CEST 2009

Hi, I just wanted to report a bug I encountered with the Mac OSX
version of VLC.

When I used "Check for Update" to update to version 1.0 from the
pervious version I had (0.9 something, it was the last version before
1.0), version 1.0 didn't show up under "Check for Update."

I only happened to find out about the update from somebody I follow n
Twitter. Straight away I opened VLC, & selected "Check for Update",
but to no avail. So I had to manually download it from the website. I
would very much like for this bug to be fixed, as I still probably
wouldn't know about the update without Twitter.

Love the app!

Thank you.

Ivan White
ivanwhite at me.com