[vlc] VLC sound problem

Terry C gameking at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 14 16:56:50 CEST 2009

It used to work fine, but now the sound is stutter and jumpy.

n  I convert video from .avi to .wmv (Microsoft Zune) format.

n  The .avi work, the .wmv doesn't

n  I have reinstalled my sound driver, my conversion software (AVStoGO) and
VLC

n  Three other media players work perfectly - just VLC is the problem.

I know this is a free distribution, so free tech support is not part of the
package! But, I thought you might like to be aware of this issue.

Thank you for a very fine product-it was perfect for what I needed..I'll try
it again in several months.

Terry Cashin