[vlc] embed into webpage

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Fri Jul 24 10:06:11 CEST 2009

Most information needed to use web plugins are described in the wiki:
- wiki.videolan.org/Documentation:WebPlugin
Revolunet work can also help you:
- vlc.revolunet.com

Video will be embedded in the webpage until their are two video tracks,
in which case the second one coming will be poped out. If you success to
activate audio visualizations then probably it will take the embed area
and the real video will be poped out.

This behaviour is not stable. You will need to activate visualization
and maybe hide the embedded video area. This links can help you:

- wiki.videolan.org/VLC_command-line_help
  -> You can use some of those options in the third parameter of
plaulist.add() JS call. For example .playlist.add(url, name,
":no-video-title-show :option2=val :another-option"

"clone-count=<integer>" option exists (untested) but I don't think it
will be usable in web plugins (unsafe, someone can pollute user screen
if it works).

Regards,
Anthony