[vlc] VLC media player v1.0.1

CFS Editor editor at completelyFREEsoftware.com
Fri Jul 31 08:00:46 CEST 2009

Hi

This program has been listed on the Completely FREE Software (CFS) site at:

http://www.completelyFREEsoftware.com/mp1_w95.html#vlc32

Please check your listing.

Our review of this program has been posted on-line and the same
information will appear in the next CFS Weekly Newsletter.

Please keep us informed of any updates or changes to this program or
its Web address. There is a convenient update form at:

http://www.completelyFREEsoftware.com/update_software.html

We hope that listing this program on the CFS site will send many new
users to your site. We would love to have you link back to CFS and we
have posted a special author's "award" which tells your visitors that
this program has been reviewed and rated by CFS. There are also
buttons and banners available too. Get all linking information at:

http://www.completelyFREEsoftware.com/cfs_author_award.html

Please note that we can create a special linking page so that your
visitors can read the CFS review of your program. A sample of a
linking page is at:

http://www.completelyFREEsoftware.com/link_gg_w95_bhmas32.html

Please advise us if you wish a linking page created for your program.

Regards

Graham Pockett
Editor
Completely FREE Software

          Completely FREE Software
      Home of the freshest Windows & DOS freeware

+++++++ http://www.completelyFREEsoftware.com +++++++

Find out more. Get CFS membership info from:

http://www.completelyFREEsoftware.com/join.html