[vlc] Ozyv vlc user and small improvements that help make the vlc media player is even better.

Политун Артём dogg2469 at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 4 15:57:09 CEST 2009

Dear developers vlc media player!
I am a user of your player to version 0.9.6.
Your player is very convenient, has a friendly interface and I do not
met format, which he could not play.
A quality audio and video just perfect!

In commenting on the trial version of VLC 1.0.0-rc2, I would like to
little to help the development of the project (to propose a slight change,
that can make vlc media player is even better).
Unfortunately, I do not know the code.

First, I propose to place on the panel next to the Stop button,
pause, and other key statistics on the withdrawal of a reproducible
Media file (I think many users it would be very
convenient).
Another idea-visualization default audio with
playing files that do not contain video (like in windows media
player).
Also I would like to be able to download from the site completely
portable version (as an example vlc media player portable working with
virtually any portable media site developer
portable version:

http://portableapps.com/apps/music_video/vlc_portable)

And lately, I would like to at least partially russification your
Site ..
Sincerely, Artem (Russia, Moscow)

If you have received this letter, please send me
confirmation that you received my letter.