[vlc] Reporting some bugs with VLC 0.9.9

merali kaim kaimmerali at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 10 12:52:56 CEST 2009

Hi !

I'm a user of VLC. I noticed thoses new problems with the latest version of VLC (0.9.9) that don't exist on the previous version (0.9.8a) :
- VLC don't play the sound of many .FLV files,
- When putting the full screen mode, the window of the player takes +/- 1second to disapear,
- VLC don't read some videos (it just plays the sound, but doesn't display the picture.

What else I notice with VLC (not only in v.0.9.9) :
- Even if I choose the option to use codecs installed on my PC if there are available (better quality), it doesn't.
- The icon of VLC files doesn't support the 256*256 px size of windows vista.

I just want VLC to be a bit more perfect, that's why I e-mail you this.
I'd like to thanks all the Team for the great job there doing.

Thank you and best regards,
Kaïm Merali.

PS: The Mailing list for VLC media player users doesn't support characters like : ï  (i with two points on it)   So it have changed my name to : Kaïm