[vlc] VLC Media Player License

Hong, Kris KHong at newcorp.com
Thu Jun 11 00:56:16 CEST 2009

Dear Whom it may concern,

I am Kris Hong, a PC Support Tech in National Electronics Warranty
Customer Service Companies, Inc.

I would like to know the license information of the VLC Media Player.

Base upon your licensing information, GNU GPL, on the website, do you
allow that the VLC Media Player can be used in a Corporate Environment
as free of use?

If not, what is the cost of the software and how much is the support
cost if there is a problem from VLC Player?

Could you let me know about the license of it more clearly?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Kris U. Hong | PC Support Technician

NEW Customer Service Companies, Inc.

T: 703.480.4518| M: 301.875.3366| F: 703.480.4273

www.newcorp.com <http://www.newcorp.com/>  | khong at newcorp.com
<mailto:khong at newcorp.com>

Be Part of What's NEW.