[vlc] VLC Media Player License

Hong, Kris KHong at newcorp.com
Fri Jun 12 14:57:00 CEST 2009

Jean-Baptiste Kempf,

Thanks for your reply.

I have additional questions about the following quotes.

Quote:
>Only redistribution to third
>parties is subject to particular conditions.

Questions:

If I install a VLC Media Player to one of our employee's computer and if he/she give to another person who is not our employee, is he/she violate the its redistribution condition, or is our company violate the redistribution condition, or none of problem?

What if the person, who got the VLC Media Player from our employee as a redistribution, uses at his/her corporation environment, is our company violate the condition? What if the person uses it as his personal usage, is it still violate the condition?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Kris U. Hong | PC Support Technician
NEW Customer Service Companies, Inc.
T: 703.480.4518| M: 301.875.3366| F: 703.480.4273
www.newcorp.com | khong at newcorp.com

Be Part of What’s NEW.
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.