[vlc] VLC video player help

Danielle Hanna daniellehanna at testacompanies.com
Wed Jun 24 22:07:41 CEST 2009

Good Afternoon,

In our office we are trying to use the VLC player to play a video on a
main screen that is to run all day.  The video is 5 minutes long and
needs to run on a continuous loop.  I have exhausted all the menu
options to find a selection that will allow us to do this with your
player.  Is it possible to play a video on a continuous repeat?

Thank you,

Danielle Hanna

Danielle Hanna | Front Desk Coordinator
Testa Builders, Inc.
2335 Second Street | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
Ph.: 330.928.1988 ext. 100 | Fax: 330.928.1993
daniellehanna at testacompanies.com
<mailto:daniellehanna at testacompanies.com>  | www.testacompanies.com
<http://www.testacompanies.com/>

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail
by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Go PAPERLESS  P Do you really need to print this e-mail?