[vlc] GUI problem, please help

Ashwin Ramesh ashscool at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 13:03:07 CEST 2009

Hi,
This is Ashwin from India. I've been using vlc for quite some time and
recently i faced this problem. The GUI of vlc isn't showing properly. I've
attached a pic of what i meant with this mail. I'm only facing a problem
with vlc running on xp sp3 with the AlienGUI theme from alienware. Hope you
can rectify this problem in your next release.
Please let me know if a fixed version is available, and i like using the Qt
interface so pls help.
Thanking you,

Ashwin
Bangalore
India

(P.S. : The red marked areas are where i'm finding trouble... Even the time
bar is not visible for manual forwarding)