[vlc] BUG

Jeff Sloop jeffsloop91 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 21:15:00 CET 2009

I thought you should know that your latest version of VLC has a rather major
bug in it.  Version 0.9.8a.  I will not go full screen on a second monitor.
If I open it up on my computer and then drag it over (on an extended
monitor) and then make it full screen it always comes back on my laptop
monitor.  The only place the full screen will show up is on my laptop
monitor--aka not very useful!  I fixed the problem by installing an older
version but you should look into fixing that before you next release.

Thanks,
Jeff