[vlc] Important issue with VLC..

Mihir Shah shahmihir_999 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:30:02 CET 2009

Dear Sir,

I kindly request you to let me know how may I change the play back speed without changing the pitch.. IN VLC, whenver I increase the playback speed above normal, the pitch increases (the voice becomes more girlish from a manly voice).. I kindly request you to tell me how may I increase the playback speed, WITHOUT ALTERING THE PITCH.. If this function is not available, where I can change the speed without changing the PITCH, I sincerely request you to update this issue in the next version of VLC.. It is a really important issue.. VLC is by far the BEST player available, then why not make it better than the BEST.. I sincerely request you to help me with this same. I await your kind and gentle response..

Thanking You.

Sincerely,

Dr. Mihir Shah.