[vlc] Question about mkv files

Riku Vuorinen mr.rixa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 23:13:48 CET 2009

I'm wondering one thing.. When i'm playing *.mkv files with version 0.9.8a i
get chobby image at times.. usually it's bearable, but some files just don't
play and crashes.. so i swapped back to 0.8.6c which is working perfectly
whitout any problems.. only thing that annoyes me in the old version is the
subtitle engine ('cause it's not so pretty, but i can live with it)..

My system specs are following:

Motherboard: Asus P6T Deluxe
Processor: Intel Core i7 920 @ 3,8 GHz
Memory: 6GT Tri-Channel, DDR3 1600MHz+ Extreme Edition
Graphic card: ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2

So i know it's not that my computer is too slow..

--
Best regards: Riku Vuorinen