[vlc] Covermounting request

Giulia Giunta ggiunta at edmaster.it
Thu May 7 17:07:21 CEST 2009

Dear Jean-Baptiste,

My colleague Anna forwarded me your contact. We would like to distribute VLC
media player 0.9.9 in Computer Bild Italia covermounted CD/DVD-ROM.

Your software will be downloaded and published "as it is" in our CD/DVD
without any modification. Our CD/DVD-Rom is a gift for our readers and it's
not sold neither distributed without our magazine.

If you think our free distribution policy doesn't fit with your software,
please let we know and we'll not distribute it.

We'll like your feedback anyway in any case!

Thank you

Best regards
Giulia

Giulia Giunta
Segreteria di redazione Computer Bild e AudioVideoFoto Bild Italia
Edizioni Master spa, Via Ariberto 24, 20123 Milano
Tel 02 83121344