[vlc] Win 7 Playback Issues

Ken G. tech_ken_again at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 21:55:21 CEST 2009

Hello,I am experiencing an issue with VLC. The issue resides in full screen playback of any media files. The video is pixelated and rough looking. When not playing in full screen the media file plays flawlessly.
Here are my system stats;OS: Windows 7 RC Build 7100, 64-BitRAM: OCZ Flex DDR2 4GB dual channel kit, Liquid cooledCPU: Intel Q6600 Quad Core @ 2.4GHz, Liquid cooledVID: ASUS 8800 GTX Ultra, Liquid cooledMB: ASUS Striker 2 Formula, Liquid cooled NB, SB, and Voltage RegsHDD: WD Raptor 300GB x2, Liquid cooledAUDIO: ASUS Xonar D2XPCI: ASUS PhysX Series 100, Liquid cooledAll drivers are up to date. The VID is using driver version 185.85 downloaded directly from nVidia's website. VLC Version: 0.9.9Any suggestions to resolve this issue? Everything works perfectly using Windows XP SP3, so I am leaning towards the issue residing in Windows 7. Thank you for your time in this matter and have a wonderful day.
Ken G.
Network Operations Analyst