[vlc] 答复: Question about VLC, Need ur help.

chenshusheng chenshusheng at huawei.com
Tue May 26 04:22:32 CEST 2009

Dear experts,

I am using VLC for a video demonstration.

But sometimes when playing video using VLC UDP service (1 server and 3
clients), the VLC client will pop a “close” dialog box. And I click the
“close’ bottom, the VLC will be closed.

The situation is like this, the server send 1 flows (15Mbps) using UDP
service. And this 1 flow is copy to 3 flows using a switch. And I set
different priority of these 3 flows (45Mbps). Then the 3 flows are
connecting to 3 clients. Finally I reduce the bandwidth between the server
and clients. It will be saw that the lowest priority will drop and the
mosaic will be coming up. Continuing reduce the bandwidth, the second video
will drop and mosaic is coming up.

And the “close” dialog box is come up random.

I don’t know whether the server will generate error Ethernet package and
this error flame cause the lowest priority down. Does VLC have some method
to avoid from down?

Ur great help will be appreciated! Pls help.

BRs

Peter