[vlc] request for new options

Angel Angelov angelo_blu at abv.bg
Sat May 30 21:22:28 CEST 2009

   I have two suggestions for features of the program...

1. please add function "silent" - where the film or watch online TV are times when the volume is increased several... this is not the program. Reason in films (musical moments), or television programs (ad units, ads)... when someone is sleeping in the room and I watch a film / TV with a reduced volume that is very uncomfortable volume boost... please to include a new feature to the program / filter that would prevent this and I can safely watch movies and TV at night without discompose rest of my friends, roommates and neighbor...

2. I added a feature / option to the program... please when watching a widescreen movie with subtitles to be able to display subtitles below the picture...

please to feature "silent" to have easy access to delivery and the option "subtitles into the picture to be included in the default settings...

Greetings and thanks for a wonderful program that make...
With respect and wishes for a successful business: Angel Angelov