[vlc] change open file dialog

Keith Kyzivat kamaji at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 15:27:14 CET 2009

Hmm...

I had thought that Qt provided a way to have a panel that can be used to
display whatever you wish (a preview of the selected file, some additional
controls, etc) -- I recalled using such thing, but I just looked at the
docs, and the docs of Java Swing, and it turns out that what I was recalling
is available in Java Swing, not in Qt (their GUI APIs are quite similar).

That sounds like something Qt could use.