[vlc] Problems with VLC payer

Alvise Maffei maffei.alvise at alice.it
Fri Nov 6 19:12:46 CET 2009

I love VLC media player, very good, simply to use and, very important when listening music, a sound quality better then other players.

I have nevertheless some problems; one is when playing  QuickTime files. On sept 2009 Robin Daniel wrote you "

I'm having problems playing QuickTime files with multiple audio channels  Do you have a guide so I can play QuickTime files?  ......the player only played one audio channelI have many video of classic music downloaded from Youtube but since YouTube files can't be longer then 10' I join the files with QuickTime. The resulting file always have 3 or 4 tracks and  with VLC  the audio of only one channel may be heared even if video is still going on. By clicking on Audio you can see witch channel is inabled: is it possible to inable all the channel?

A second question: I often enhance bas sound, is it possible to fix theese setting avoiding to make settings each time I open VLC player?

Hoping to hear from you soon

Alvise