[vlc] Please help

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Mon Nov 9 09:36:21 CET 2009

Hi,

You can make the video fullscreen using two methods:
- append ":fullscreen" to option parameter of .playlist.add(,,)
- call .video.toggleFullscreen() during playback

Of couse, it is easy if you already use VLC media player. Otherwise
those methods requires you convert your webpages to use VLC.

More information on the wiki:
http://wiki.videolan.org/Documentation:WebPlugin

Regards.
Anthony