[vlc] Wiki And forums down

Greg Fleck gfleck at hdprotech.com
Fri Nov 20 15:14:32 CET 2009

Looking for development information, I see that WIKI and FORUM site are down. Posted to vlc-devel but have not heard back as yet. Can see that the systems are running but web services are down.

Found a 2009-July response to the same issue that "ivoire at videolan.org" responded indicating servers can not handle load (see http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc/2009-July/017174.html).  This still appears to be the issue.

Perhaps I can help with a system here to handle load. Please forward site(s) requirements (bandwidth, OS, services, space). I am sure we can put together a system and host.

Greg