[vlc] Streaming server

Admin admin at transportowcy-razem.pl
Mon Nov 23 22:31:52 CET 2009

Dear Technical Support
We need a streaming server for website with 10 000 users online with data
streaming 300 kbps/user. Number of users will change in time, beginning with
a few – when we get the website running, ending with even more than 10 000 –
at the peak popularity.
This website is a polish web TV, with live transmission only. Every user is
watching the same thing at the moment. We expect the highest viewership at
16 – 23 PM GMT and no transmission at all at 0:00 – 8:00 AM GMT.
If your company is in possession of technology that can provide that kind of
streaming service, we will be delighted to get to know and consider your
offer.
Yours sincerely
Adam Aszyk
Reddesk co.