[vlc] How to Tune ATSC...

Byron Formwalt byron.formwalt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 19:07:40 CEST 2009

Thanks for your reply.  I tried that, as well.  There is no
information about the MRL in the properties window, either.

	% vlc --version

yields:

	VLC media player 1.0.2 Goldeneye
	VLC version 1.0.2 Goldeneye
	Compiled by buildd at crested.buildd
	Compiler: gcc version 4.4.1 (Ubuntu 4.4.1-4ubuntu3)
	This program comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
	You may redistribute it under the terms of the GNU General Public
License;
	see the file named COPYING for details.
	Written by the VideoLAN team; see the AUTHORS file.