[vlc] MPEG-2

Nikolay Jurgens popizdim at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 17:16:21 CEST 2009

Hi guys!
I'm having some problems.

I've received a file MPEG-2, with parameters:
720x576, VBR, 15000 Mbps, MPEG Audio 384 kbps.

It plays perfectly with VLC, as it eats all formats :)
Wonderful softie! But, I'd like to have such EFFECTIVE MPEG encoder as
VLC. The guys encoded this video somehow, as they told, but I can't do
this. (they said used PRO-Coder express for EDIUS)
Damn, even my standalone DVD player doesn't reads it...

I can send you guys, FRAGMENT of this video, maybe you can tell me
how it's encrypted ? And what technology VLC uses in this file case
to read it ?

Would be very thankful!
Merci!
Greetings from Moldova,