[vlc] Collaboration Question

Patrick Rojales patrick_rojales at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 03:40:43 CEST 2009

Hello and Goodday, VLC Team!

I've been conducting a research paper for a school related project, all about the VLC Media player. It's been doing good so far, but there's one issue that I can't find any information on your website. I found out that the VideoLAN team is scattered all around the world and graduated from a French university (cited; http://www.videolan.org/videolan/team/). I'd like to know how your team does its collaboration. How you get yourselves organized and who does what and when. Your answer would greatly help us in accomplishing our project.

Thank you for your time,
Patrick Rojales

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!