[vlc] vlc won't stream off youtube now and youtube videos vlc problem

stephanie bookbinder stephaniebusybee at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 31 23:29:45 CET 2009

hi

i am hoping to get some help from you.  i have found the two topics on the videolan forums.
unfortunately i just cannot save the youtube lua file once i have made the necessary alterations.
i have tried using both notepad and wordpad.  i have tried saving as a text file, an rtf file, all files, but without success.

i am using windows vista operating system.  will you be providing any fix for this problem?

i do not know what else to do so i am hoping you may have some suggestions for this.

it used to be so easy just to copy and paste the youtube url into the address bar of the network streaming page and then click play.  this problem has only happened in the last week or so.

i have done a lot of courses on computers but I am not a great technical expert so I am hoping you will be able to provide a fairly easy solution to this.

hoping to hear from you soon

many thanks

stephanie