[vlc] streaming problem

transformance transformance at juno.com
Wed Sep 2 00:08:22 CEST 2009

Hi,
        Forum help has been unable to help me with a streaming problem.
Briefly, I need to stream from a computer to my web site. From there, it
is picked up by Microsoft's webinar program Live Meeting.
        This is a very brief description. I will provide you with
complete details if this is something you can help with. If not, point me
to a VLC streaming consultant I can hire. I tried the two consultants on
your site and received no replies.

Jack Gill
  Managing Partner, The Transformance Group
  Loveland CO 80537
  970.667.8638
  transformance at juno.com