[vlc] It`s a bug!!!

"Alexander Krämer" a-w-k at gmx.de
Thu Sep 3 22:32:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

I really like the VLC Player, it is always my fist choice ....

In the movie Alien I found out, that VLC Player is not able to continue from that point (Time: 1h 30sec) ... I guess it is because of additional directers cut material added afterwards ... [Power DVD doesn`t have this problem] ...

I checked the problem on 0.9.9 and 1.0.1 versions and I bought the alien movie twice, but no change ... it seems to me, that VLC is mixing (at 1h 30sec) the intro scene with the main movie ... very strange ...

I hope you can sort that problem out.

Thank you for offering VLC Mediaplayer

Yours sincerely

Alex