[vlc] Mixed colour Subtitles by each person talk in difference colour not all same colour

Alistair Watts akwatts7 at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 3 23:32:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

I Deaf and need to ask for your Help if you can Help

Before there were Mixed Colour Subtitles, no matter what software
either you or K-Lite

what I trying to say is now it only White Subtitles so is it because
of newest version make it White Subtitles and nt MIXED Colour
Subtitles

By Mixed colour Subtitles I mean each person talk in difference colour
not all same colour

is there a reason why there no Mixed colour Subtitles

Sorry for your time.........

Thank you