[vlc] Playing DMB-T TS streams

Nico Sabbi nicola.sabbi at poste.it
Mon Sep 14 09:48:44 CEST 2009

Il lunedì 14 settembre 2009 05:42:31 Praveen VS ha scritto:
> The mplayer codes you committed, will it work only of dvb-h video ?
> i am looking at DMB -T TS video playing? will ti support
> Regards
> Praveen

you seem to be confusing dvb-h and dmb. The code I committed (gpl,
that you can reuse it as long as it's still licensed as gpl) works
only on DMB transport streams (whether they are streamed over sat, ter
or other means it's totally irrelevant; I always used files for
testing).
DVB-H is a completely different beast -one of the worst ideas ever-
obviously totally unsupported by mplayer.