[vlc] research

Faiz Zaman faiz_zaman303 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 21:38:53 CEST 2009

Hello my name is Faiz Hasanuzzaman. I am undergrad student doing research work in Networking. I was wondering if you can help with VLC. I want to look for some examples of alogramitims in VLC. Because me and my proff, we are trying to configure the algorithm  for our use.

Like we would have several servers and those servers are linked to many machines (computers) each server will give each machine one: High quality of video, second: mediem quality of video, third: High quality of Video,

I want to see the soruce code and the algorithm  for the VLC. If you can show me to that point that will great.

Thank you

 Sincerely

Faiz Hasanuzzaman