[vlc] Interlacing setting

422digital 422digital at mail.ru
Thu Sep 24 18:44:14 CEST 2009

Good afternoon!
In logs there was a message with the request to inform on a problem, but I do not know to whom to address. The given problem is very important for me. Thanks!

0x85e4620] v4l2 demux warning: Could not find optimal width and height.
[0x85e4620] v4l2 demux debug: Driver requires at most 624240 bytes to store a complete image
[0x85e4620] v4l2 demux debug: Interlacing setting: interleaved (bottom top if M/NTSC, top bottom otherwise)
[0x85e4620] v4l2 demux warning: Interlaced inputs haven't been tested. Please report any issue.

I am sorry for my English.