[vlc] Bugs report...

Pyotr K. blacklion8888 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:52:14 CEST 2009

Hello, dear VLC media player developers!

Please, fix the following bugs, that I've found:

1. When pausing the video (haven't tried with other content) - it pauses not
instantly, and after replaying it again (from a paused point) - it starts,
but doesn't shows the audio (no sound) for 1/0.5sec..
2. When sizing to full-screen mode - it doesn't saves/remembers this
parameter, but showing the next video (for example; after re-opening) in a
left-upper corner of the screen, and the window/player size icon/indicator
displays as a full-screen mode. Also... where's the option to not resize a
video, when it's in full-screen mode (of a player's window)?

Thank you very-very much! I'm really hoping, that you'll count my report and
will fix the bugs shortly, by emailing me again.

Sincerely, Pyotr K..