[vlc] VLC media player for company's

Juliane Simon Juliane.Simon at insight.com
Thu Apr 29 10:54:49 CEST 2010

Dear Sir and Medam,

I had a big Customer in Austria (Company) who wants to install the VLC media player.

Please can you confirm me, that this software will be also free for company's.

Because they want be on the right sight, if there are any License Audits

Or is there a possibility to buy this software?

Thanks in Advance!

Best regards
Juliane Simon

Juliane Simon
Client Account Manager Austria

Insight Technology Solutions GmbH
Wienerbergstrasse 11/12a
A-1100 Wien

office: +43 (0) 1 994 60 6481
Fax +43 (0) 1 994 60 6484

office muc: +49 (0) 89 94580 309

http://www.at.insight.com <http://www.at.insight.com/>

Bitte beachten Sie: Neue Anschrift ab 1. Mai 2010!

Insight Technology Solutions GmbH
EURO PLAZA
Am Euro Platz 2 - Gebäude G
1120 Wien

+43 1 71728 374 Tel.
+43 1 71728 377 Fax

Geschäftsführer: Richard A. Fennessy, Stuart Fenton, Emma Crookes
Gerichtsstand Wien, FN  185002 m, Steuer-Nr. 770/8018, USt.ID: ATU47546605