[vlc] VLC Player - Streaming Issues with higher bit rate video files

Nash, Tim Tim.Nash at mtvstaff.com
Wed Aug 4 22:50:48 CEST 2010

To whom this may concern,

We have been using the VLC player in our SharePoint environment to
stream all sorts of different Video types.  We noticed that for certain
high bit rate .mov and .mp4 there is a buffering issue where the
playback is continuously buffering and then audio and video get out of
synch.  The files play perfectly in VLC locally just not when it
streams.  Do you know of any such patch to fix this streaming issue?  I
figured I would ask first before anything else!

Thanks a million!  Look forward to hearing back from you!

Tim Nash

Ad Sales Finance - MTV Networks

Business Intelligence - Manager - Technical Lead

*: 1515 Broadway | New York, NY | 10036 | Office 47-66

(: 212-846-8389 | C: 570-881-1119 | :: tim.nash at mtvstaff.com