[vlc] Full Screen on Firefox/IE

Luan Morina luan.morina at live.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 20:03:23 CEST 2010

Hi,
I'm Luan. I've been using VLC for two years or more, I just can't remember. All this time I also used VLC to open videos from my satellite receiver via Mozilla Firefox. When video opened, I could easily just click twice over the video and it'll zoom for full screen. But, after installed the last version, and also just today the last update, I still can't see full screen video. It just opens inside the browser, Firefox or Internet Explorer 8, the same on both.
This really annoys me, so can you tell me is it the VLC version or something in my PC that causes this.

Best Regards,

Luan Morina.