[vlc] VLC Medis Player 1.1.2

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Fri Aug 20 23:13:07 CEST 2010

В письме от Wed, 18 Aug 2010 22:16:29 +0400, apsonic GmbH Switzerland
<info at apsonic.com> сообщал:

> I listen to SWR3 web radio with VLC.   When I press the mute button on
> the keyboard the sound if off. But when I press on again, it is not
> alwys swtiching on.

what i found is

1) VLC uses mute button locally, when it is focused application
2) Windows uses mute button globally, no matter which application is
focused

So for example, if you press mute while VLC is focused, then switch focus
outside - it goes out of sync.
Maybe you'd better use another button to make it mute.

Alas VLc GUI does not allow to set global hotkeys

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/